viernes, 31 de enero de 2014

BMX OS Merida | BMX Back in the Day - A pictorial history 1979 - 2011


A historical collection of my old BMX photos and a few newer ones. No pictures exist from 1989 to 2006 because I stopped riding during that time. Many, many thanks to Dustin Smith for editing this together for me! The bikes are, in chronological order: 1982 Thruster Tri Power with Tange TRX forks, old Schwinn Stingray that I modified just for doing wheelies, 1983 first gen Haro Freestyler, 1984 Hutch Trickstar, that bike broke very quickly! 1985 Haro Master which was my last bike until I got a "new" 1985 Haro Master on Ebay.

As seen in newer pics. Blue GT is a 1987 Performer. Pink bike is a 1988 GT Perfromer. I like the GTs alot, wish I would have bought one back in the 80s! I dont really collect these bikes, I just love riding them and doing the pre-1987 style of flatland! I feel like its a lost art!.

Una colección histórica de mis viejas fotos de BMX y un par de los más nuevos. No existen fotos 1989-2006 porque dejé de montar durante ese tiempo. Muchas, muchas gracias a Dustin Smith por la edición de esta recopilacion para mí! Las bikes son, en orden cronológico: 1982 Thrister Tri Power con horquilla Tange TRX, Una vieja Schwinn Stingray que he modificado sólo por hacer caballitos, 1983 Haro Freestyler de primera generación, 1984 Hutch Trickstar, esa bici se rompió muy rápidamente! 1985 Haro Master que era mi última bici hasta que llegó una "nueva", 1985 Haro Master comprada por Ebay.

Como verán en las nuevas fotos: traigo una GT azul Modelo 1987. La Bici rosada es una GT Performer 1988. Me gustan mucho las GTs, me hubiera gustado haber comprado una en los años 80s! Realemente yo no recolecto estas bicis, me encanta montarlas y hacer flatland al estilo de 1987! Siento que es un arte perdido!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario